Protein powders are among the most common workout supplements around, offering a huge range of benefits, including muscle recovery, muscle building and support optimum nutrition. Different protein products will have different effects and are designed to support different types of athletes and body types, so take a look at our range of offerings before choosing the best protein powder for you.
The two proteins most often used in supplements are whey concentrates and isolates. Concentrates and isolates are both high-quality proteins (or complete proteins) as they both contain all the essential amino acids needed by the body. Whey is more commonly used, however, as it breaks down quickly, making it an ideal post-workout supplement to help boost your recovery.
We sell protein powders, protein supplements and protein bars in a range of flavours, strengths and blends, all from leading US suppliers. These products are sold exclusively in the UK on A-List Nutrition and offer you optimum nutrition no matter what your workout routine or exercise needs are. We offer gluten-free, soy-free and vegan supplements to suit all dietary needs.
Sorry, there are no products matching your search
Whey protein concentrate
Whey protein concentrate products contain up to 80% protein, with the other 20% consisting of carbs and fats. For this reason, concentrates are often used by athletes to ensure they get enough protein each day in line with their workout goals while also helping them to gain weight.
Whey protein isolate
Whey protein isolate is whey that has gone through more processing to increase the protein levels. Isolate can be up to 90% protein, meaning there are fewer fats and carbs. Whey protein may help with weight loss for those not looking to gain weight while also building muscle. Whey protein isolate is also typically lower in lactose content, meaning it could be better for the lactose intolerant.
Vegan protein powders
We also offer a range of plant-based vegan protein powders, perfect for vegans looking to still make gains. The products we stock use blends of ingredients, such as rice and pea proteins to provide complete proteins for vegans. Our powders and supplements offer all the essential amino acids, including BCAAs.