- 10 grams of 2:1:1 BCAAS per serving
-1kg tub (50 servings)
- Delicious taste
- no sugars, no fillers, no calories
- Incredible product for recovery, muscle pumps and endurance
- 2.5g beta Alanine and 2.5g citrulline malate
- no artificial colourings.
Amino Acids. Beta Alanine. Citrulline Malate. Superior recovery and endurance
Rep by rep. Mile by mile. Breath by breath. Every muscle screams at you with pleas of mercy; every bone aches to its core from the pressure. Yet, you still don’t quit – you push on. By hook, or by crook, you will make it. You will succeed. You will win.
You see, you’re an athlete. You are someone defined to your core by the competitive drive to better yourself at all costs. You need neither trophies, nor accolades; neither cheers, nor recognition. You pay the sweat price for every gain marked in your battle-worn ledger, detailing the struggle your body has endured.
You’re an athlete, and so are we. We don’t make Core ABC for everyone, we make it for you and us. We use the most effective, scientifically-established ratio of BCAAs because we know it’s the difference between your first mile and your last. We include clinically-verified servings of beta-alanine, citrulline malate, and glutamine because we know your last rep depends on it. We know this because we know you, and we know ourselves.
Core ABC is the athlete’s BCAA. It was formulated by athletes, for athletes, for the needs only an athlete can understand. If you can’t say the same about your BCAA, then it may be time for a switch.
White Grape - Wild White Cherry - Lemonade - White Pineapple Strawberry
White Passion Peach - Wicked White Watermelon - Crystal Blue Raspberry - White Appletini
- 10 grams of 2:1:1 BCAAs per serving (30% more amino acids and 33% more active ingredients total each scoop*)
- Includes 2.5 grams Beta Alantine and 2.5 grams Citrulline Malate per serving (Double the amount of citrulline malate*).
- 50 servings/workouts or 100 scoops per container.
- Mixes clear like water (no artificial colouring).
- No sugars, filler, or calories.
- Size: 1,000 G
*As compared to leading brandl
† Daily value not established.
* Percent values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Acesulfame-K, Sucralose.
Directions: Mix 2 scoops in 16-32 ounces of water and shake well. For a sweeter flavor add less water; for a more dilute flavor add more water. Consume immediately before and during training. Additional servings can also be taken throughout the day to maximize effectiveness.
Additional Information and Warnings
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Protect from heat, light and moisture
- Store at 10-25°C (50-77°F).
- Do not purchase if seal is broken.
Licensed under one or more of U.S. Pat. Nos. 5,965,596, 6,426,361 and 7,504,376, and 8,067,981, each of which is owned by Natural Alternatives International, Inc. (NAI). NAI is also the owner of the registered trademark CarnoSyn®.