MTS, Nutrition Naturalyte (refreshing lemonade)
Don’t let your intra workout fall short on electrolytes!
Intra workout drinks are designed to improve performance and hydrate you for a longer lasting workout. Most intra workouts however really fall short of those extra ingredients that really boosts performance and hydration. Better hydration will translate to better performance. This is where MTS Nutrition steps in with the newest release, NaturaLyte.
NaturaLyte is an all-natural electrolyte formula designed to be used during training or simply to flavor your water and improve your hydration during the day. Containing calcium, potassium, magnesium, and coconut water powder to boost hydration with the perfect balance of electrolytes. You aren’t getting any cheap harsh sodium sources in NaturaLyte. You are getting essential minerals and nutrients.
- Boost hydration and performance
- Eliminate cramps and spasms
- Replenish electrolytes
- Sea Salt:
- Immune System: Sea salt and its many vitamins and minerals can prevent a deficiency common to athletes and those who train, enhancing the immune system and preventing sickness.
- Alkalinizing: Since it is not heated or chemically treated like stripped-down forms of sodium, sea salt can enhance alkalinity in the body enhancing nutrient absorption and enhancing health.
- Digestion: Sea salt can aid in the production of digestive juices, enhancing digestion and preventing stomach issues.
- Muscle Cramps and Spasms: Containing potassium and other minerals, sea salt can prevent muscle cramps and spasms.
- Blood Sugar: Sea Salt can help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Dehydration: The minerals in sea salt help to prevent electrolyte imbalances from perspiration and water intake.
- Calcium - The most abundant electrolyte in the body, calcium is critical for muscle contraction, nerve signaling, blood clotting, and maintaining normal heart function.
- Potassium - Regulates fluid balance and controls the electrical activity of the heart and other muscles. Potassium also counteracts the effects of sodium, helping to maintain healthy blood pressure.
- Magnesium - Necessary for proper muscle contraction, nerve signaling, blood clotting, and maintaining normal heart function.
- Coconut Water:
- Electrolyte replenishment
- Lowered blood pressure
- Lower cholesterol and triglycerides