Primeval Labs, Mega Cycle Support
Sorry, currently out of stock
Mega Cycle Support 2.0
- Supports Blood Pressure
- Aids Kidney and Liver Function
- Prostate Protection
Mega Cycle Support 2.0 is ideal to be stacked, or taken with any supplement that is harsh on your body's liver. For example, in the USA there are hundreds of prohormone supplements that are what we call methylated, or liver toxic. This means that these ingredients and formulas are harder on the liver than normal supplements, and require an on-cycle support supplement. Primeval Labs Mega Cycle Support 2.0 is designed to be that on-cycle support product.
Every ingredient in Mega Cycle Support 2.0 has been selected for its specific benefits it brings to this on-cycle support.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine: NAC given intravenously or orally saves lives every year as a treatment for acute poisoning with acetaminophen-containing pain-relieving drugs. These drugs are liver toxic, and overdoses with acetaminophen are the number one cause of acute liver failure in the United States. This is where NAC comes in, NAC quickly restores protective levels of glutathione, averting catastrophe.
- Milk Thistle: is an herbal supplement that detoxifies and protects vital liver functions and more. Literally hundreds of modern research studies have confirmed the remarkable ability of milk thistle to protect the liver and the body against virtually all types of damage.
- Fenugreek: Due to its estrogen-like properties, fenugreek seeds have been found to help increase libido and lessen mood fluctuations. Recent studies have shown that Fenugreek helps lower blood glucose and cholesterol levels, and may be an effective treatment for both type 1 and 2 diabetes.
- Magnesium Aspartate: Magnesium is a mineral essential for blood pressure and blood sugar regulation, muscle and nerve function, and the construction of protein, bone and DNA. Magnesium aspartate is one of the better supplemental forms of magnesium.
- Saw Palmetto: used to strengthen the thyroid gland, balance the metabolism, stimulate appetite and aid digestion. It is becoming famous for its uses in hair restoration, prostate health, and sexual vigor.
- Rose Powder: alleviates joint pain through its immunosuppressive effects.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant made by the body. It is found in every cell, where it helps turn glucose into energy. Antioxidants attack "free radicals," waste products created when the body turns food into energy. Free radicals cause harmful chemical reactions that can damage cells, making it harder for the body to fight off infections. They also damage organs and tissues.
- Convolvulus Pluricaulis: It is used for treatment of hypertension, neurodegenerative diseases, ulcers, high blood pressure, epilepsy, vomiting, diabetes, sun stroke and bleeding. In addition, it can also be used to improve memory and decrease cholesterol.
- Terminalia Arjuna: Include ulcer protection in the stomach with potency similar to Ranitidine. Also includes protection to the liver and kidney likely mediated by antioxidative properties.
- Sadenosylmethionine: a naturally-occurring compound found in almost every tissue and fluid in the body. It is involved in many important processes. SAMe plays a role in the immune system, maintains cell membranes, and helps produce and break down brain chemicals, such as serotonin, melatonin, and dopamine. Studies show that SAMe may help normalize levels of liver enzymes in people with liver disease.
- Red Clover Extract: an excellent blood purifier that over time gradually cleanses the bloodstream and corrects deficiencies in the circulatory system. It has been shown to thin the blood and reduce the possibility of blood clots and arterial plaques.
- CoQ10: enhance blood flow and protect the blood vessels, as well as reduce plaque buildup in the arteries.
- Grape Seed Extract: effective in relieving symptoms of chronic venous insufficiency (when veins have problems sending blood from the legs back to the heart) and reducing edema (swelling) after an injury or surgery.