If you love coffee, you are going to LOVE this recipe! Ever wished you could get a creamy, delicious hazelnut Americano WITH added protein to go towards your fitness goals? Well your wish has been granted AND in very low calories might we add.
- Desired Espresso
- No Sugar Almond Milk
- 6 Ice cubes
- Bowmar Nutrition Hazelnut Coffee Whey Protein
- Add desired amount of almond milk to fit your required calorie intake, typically 500ml works best however if you add less you’ll have a thicker shaker and if you add more it’ll be quite thin. At 500ml the shake isn’t that thick but due to the ice, thicker than a normal protein shake.
- Put desired Almond milk in blender along with 6 ice cubes (make sure Almond Milk is also chilled)
- Add 1-2 scoops of Bowmar Nutrition Hazelnut Coffee Whey Protein (dependant on macros)
- Blend for around 10-15 seconds
- Brew desired americano (I personally add a double shot espresso to mine for extra strength as well as taste)
- Add desired coffee to your blended shake
- Stir vigorously
*Add Sugar Free Whipped Cream & Sauces If you Wish As Per Picture Above*
I hope you find this recipe helpful, it’s a very simple, easy and effective way to curve your cravings, improve your protein intake! Perfect for those that are dieting right now. If this recipe did help you, please do share this page! Thanks you.