Looking to split up the cost of your favourite supplements? A-List has got you covered!
Here at A-List we offer multiple ways in which you can purchase your supplements, whether you like to pay in full via debit/credit card or split up your payments into more affordable chunks, we have everything you need!
Using Klarna you will have two payment options:
- Pay in 30 – This means that you can postpone your payment for 30 days, that’s right, 30 days! You will not pay anything initially and then will be reminded between 10-5 days before your payment is due. E.g., If you purchase something on the 10th of June you will not need to pay this till the 10th of July. Please be aware that you will need to make the full payment on this date!
- Pay in 3 – With this option you will be able to split your purchase over 3 payments over 2 whole months! You will make on initial payment and then make the same payment on the same day over two months, the best thing is, this will be done automatically so you won’t have to worry about making the payment manually. E.g., If you purchase something on the 10th of June for £60, you will pay £20 on the 10th of June, £20 on the 10th of July and £20 on the 10th of August.
When using Clearpay you will be able to split your order between 4 interest free payments over a 6-week period. You will make an initial payment on the date of purchase and then further payments every 2 weeks from the purchase date. E.g., If you purchased an order for £80 your payment schedule would look like this:
- Date of purchase 01/08/2022 - £20 payment
- Second payment date 15/08/2022 - £20 payment
- Third payment date 29/08/2022 - £20 payment
- Fourth and final payment date 12/09/2022 - £20 payment
All of this will be done on a direct debit so you will not have to worry about making payments manually!
PayPal now offer you the chance to split your order into 3 interest free payments. Much like Klarna Pay In 3 you will make an initial payment on the date of purchase and then make the same payment over two months. As shown above If you purchase something on the 10th ofJune for £60, you will pay £20 on the 10th of June, £20 on the 10th of July and £20 on the 10th of August.
You can check out all of these payment options at our checkout and select the one that suits you the best!
If you have any further questions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a wonderful rest of your day,