Primeval Labs, Vasogorge Black (150 caps)
Vasogorge Black is a stimulant-free, nitric oxide boosting supplement that promotes greater vasodilation, blood flow, and cellular swelling. It can be used as a standalone pre workout, or stacked with your favorite stimulant-based pre workout, such as Primeval Labs Mega Pre Black.
While most pump pre workouts focus solely on boosting nitric oxide to generate massive muscle pumps, Vasogorge Black takes a more comprehensive approach, including ingredients such as GlycerPump to promote cellular swelling and L-Norvaline to combat the body’s natural nitric oxide-limiting mechanisms.
But that’s not all.
With the inclusion of VASO6, Vasogorge Black not only increases nitric oxide production and blood flow, but also induces vasorelaxation. In other words, not only do you get more blood flow to your muscles, but the cardiovascular system also has an easier time pumping that blood too.
GlyerPump is a cutting-edge, shelf-stable glycerol supplement containing 65% pure glycerol by weight. You’ve probably encountered (and even used) other forms of glycerol before, but none can match the potency or effectiveness GlycerPump.
Previous forms of glycerol contained at most 25% glycerol by mass, which left you with very little glycerol and a lot of unwanted saturated fat. These previous glycerol options also were notorious for clumping due to glycerol’s hygroscopic nature. More likely than not, you yourself were the victim of a clumpy tub of pre workout that you had to throw away in the garbage.
Due to the unique spray-drying method used in the production of GlycerPump, it has improved stability, solubility, and shelf-life compared to glycerol supplements of years past. And, you’re also getting more glycerol on a gram-per-gram basis than with previous versions, too.
That’s great and all, but what does GlycerPump actually do?
GlycerPump supports hydration and nutrient absorption due to its ability to enhance your cells’ ability to absorb water. In other words, GlycerPump transforms your cells into ultra-absorbent sponges encouraging to soak up extra water and nutrients, improving hydration, stamina, and resistance to fatigue.
As an added bonus, due to the cell-saturating qualities of GlycerPump, you’re likely to experience pretty epic water-based pumps too!
For more information on GlycerPump and why it’s a must-have in any pre workout, click here!
VASO6 is a revolutionary nitric oxide booster and vasorelaxant developed by Compound Solutions. Comprised of a unique combination of six powerful compounds titrated from green tea catechins, VASO6 is unlike any other nitric oxide supplement you’ve experienced before. And, before you think VASO6 is just some kind of glorified green tea extract, think again.
VASO6 contains only the most effective nitric oxide boosting bio fractions from green tea. The result is a pre workout pump supplement unlike any other -- one improves blood flow by dilating and relaxing the blood vessels (i.e. vasodilation AND vasorelaxation).
In other words, VASO6 not only helps drive more blood to your muscles, but it also helps reduce the burden on your heart and cardiovascular system to shuttle that blood throughout your body by making your blood vessels more “flexible”.
Additionally, by stimulating endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS) enzyme, VASO6 also helps boost strength & recovery while reducing fatigue.
Each serving of Vasogorge Black includes the full clinical effective dose of Vaso6, providing 300mg per 5 capsules.
To support sustained nitric oxide production, Vasogorge Black also includes 300mg of L-Norvaline. This derivative of the BCAA Valine, serves as your “pump protector” by inhibiting an enzyme called arginase.
Arginase is tasked with breaking down arginine, the primary substrate for nitric oxide production. With less arginine available, nitric oxide production becomes limited, which means so does blood flow, nutrient delivery, athletic performance, and muscle pumps.
By inhibiting arginase, L-Norvaline promotes unrestrained nitric oxide production leading to bigger, denser, longer-lasting muscle pumps.
This two-pronged approach of VASO6 directly stimulating nitric oxide production and L-Norvaline protecting against nitric oxide limitation, makes for a powerful combination yielding long-lasting nitric oxide production. This is what makes Vasogorge Black truly exceptional among pump pre workouts.
Consume one serving (i.e. 5 capsules) 20-30 minutes prior to training.
- Karas D, Ulrichova J, Valentova K. Gallovlation of polyphenols alters their biological activity. Food Chem Toxicol. 2017;105:223-240. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fct.2017.04.021.
- Fitzpatrick, D. F., Fleming, R. C., Bing, B., Maggi, D. A., & Malley, R. M. O. (2000). Isolation and Characterization of Endothelium-Dependent Vasorelaxating Compounds from Grape Seeds, 204, 6384-6390.
- Byun, E., Ishikawa, T., Suyama, A., Kono, M., & Nakashima, S. (2012). Cardiovascular pharmacology A procyanidin trimer, C1, promotes NO production in rat aortic endothelial cells via both hyperpolarization and PI3K / Akt pathways. European Journal of Pharmacology, 692(1-3), 52-60. http://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejphar.2012.07.011.
- Jang, H., Ridgeway, S. D., & Kim, J. (2013). Effects of the green tea polyphenol epigallocatechin-3-gallate on high-fat diet-induced insulin resistance and endothelial dysfunction, 1444-1451. http://doi.org/10.1152/ajpendo.00434.2013.
- Ramirez-sanchez, I., Nogueira, L., Moreno, A., Taub, P., Perkins, G., Hogan, M. (2012). Stimulatory Effects of the Flavanol ( - ) - Epicatechin on Cardiac Angiogenesis: Additive Effects With Exercise, 60(5), 429-438.
- Nogueira, L., Ramirez-sanchez, I., Perkins, G. A., Murphy, A., Taub, P. R., Ceballos, G. Malek, M. H. (2011). (-) -Epicatechin enhances fatigue resistance and oxidative capacity in mouse muscle, 18, 4615-4631. http://doi.org/10.1113/jphysiol.2011.209924.
- Reiter CE (2010). Green tea polyphenol epigallocatechin gallate reduces endothelin-1 expression and secretion in vascular endothelial cells: roles for AMP-activated protein kinase, Akt, and FOXO1. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19887561
- Bahadi B. (2015). Gallic acid. A versatile antioxidant with promising therapeutic and industrial applications. http://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlelanding/2015...
- Mihail V. Pokrovskiy, Mihail V. Korokin, Svetlana A. Tsepeleva, et al., “Arginase Inhibitor in the Pharmacological Correction of Endothelial Dysfunction,” International Journal of Hypertension, vol. 2011, Article ID 515047, 4 pages, 2011. https://doi.org/10.4061/2011/515047.
- El-Bassossy HM, El-Fawal R, Fahmy A. Arginase inhibition alleviates hypertension associated with diabetes: effect on endothelial dependent relaxation and NO production. Vascul Pharmacol. 2012;57(5-6):194-200. doi:10.1016/j.vph.2012.01.001.