Machine Whey™ is the quality protein brought to you by the man who brought ethics back to the industry, Marc Lobliner. It is not only the one of the cleanest, purest, most QC-tested Whey proteins you will ever find, it has ingredients that make sense.
- A High Biological Value Protein Matrix of a proprietary Whey Concentrate and Whey Isolate Blend designed for optimal results and capitalizing on Whey's health and immune benefits, NOT just its immense muscle-building and fat loss effects, although we get all of those and MORE than other proteins
- NO Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Mono and Di-Glycerides, added Sugars or Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or cottonseed oil (TRANS FATS!) which have NO PLACE in your protein shake!
- PROVEN 3rd party lab tests with every batch
- The NSF assurance that you are getting what we say you are getting
- Machine Muscle Approved™ RESULTS
Arguably the Greatest Protein Blend Ever Created
Some people look at Whey and say "Isolate and Hydrolosates cost more but work better". Well, they are wrong. When you over-process whey, you lose some beneficial properties that could be negatively affecting your gains. Are you missing out?
The Protein Designed to the EXACT Specifications of MTS Nutrition for Optimal Results and HEALTH
Machine Whey uses a VERY HIGH PERCENTAGE (80%) Whey Protein. I will argue that concentrate is the BEST form of whey. Whey Protein Concentrate is more in-tact than Whey Protein Isolate, meaning more of natures AWESOME powers that although have not been shown to increase lean mass, HAVE been shown to help with immune function. The Whey Protein Concentrate made specifically for Machine Whey utilizing MTS Nutrition's exact specifications contain:
- Higher Levels of growth factors such as IGF-1 as opposed to isolate
- In its naturally-occurring fat, it contains various healthy fats, such as CLA
- Higher levels of immunoglobins and lactoferrins to support immune function
We also use a super-high, above 90% Whey Protein Isolate to keep the fat and carbs in check without hampering the goodness we get from our specifically-manufactured Whey Protein Concentrate.
And What About Cholesterol?
Alongside the above, we want to have some naturally occurring cholesterol in this blend. First off, this is naturally occurring in Whey Protein concentrate and you should not shy away from this! People NEED Cholesterol to:
- Maintain cell walls
- Insulate nerve fibers
- Produce Vitamin D
- Maintain healthy hormone levels
Also, studies have shown that dietary cholesterol does NOT raise blood cholesterol and the theory is that sugar and saturated fats are the culprit for this. Thus, we WANT this in there!
You Call That a "CONTEST-PREP Protein"? I Call It CRAP!
I looked over the facts for a product or two deemed "contest prep" friendly. Well, unless you are in a crap contest, this NEEDS TO GO! If you see any of these in your shake, use it up (hey, you DID spend money on it!) and go get a tub of Machine Whey ASAP!
Here are some things NOT in Machine Whey (excluding Gourmet flavors):
- Maltodextrin: Added as cheap filler and to help with texture, taste and also adds volume while being DIRT CHEAP! This BAD carb raises insulin, is void of any micronutrients and really has NO PLACE in a whey protein shake.
- Dextrose: This carb has a place spiking insulin post workout if BULKING, but what about other times during the day? It lacks any micronutrients, spikes insulin through the roof potentially leading to unwanted fat gain and deleterious health effects. If you want this post workout ADD IT to your shake, don't ruin your diet! This is added as cheap filler and for taste and needs to STAY AWAY from your protein shake!
- High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS): It makes me want to throw up seeing this in protein shakes. I cannot think of ONE HEALTHY benefit to this. It simply tastes extremely good. HFCS is a man-made, PROCESSED sweetener that has been linked to weight gain, dental cavities, poor nutrition, and increased triglyceride levels, which can boost your heart attack risk. Wow, so much for a health shake!
- Added Sugars: All for the TASTE, not the function. No reason for this. This will help spoil any healthy diet.
- Mono and Di-Glycerides: Do you like trans fatty acids (Trans fats)? Trans fats RAISE the levels of LDL (BAD) cholesterol and lower the levels of HDL (GOOD) cholesterol in our body, increasing the risk of heart disease and Per food laws; we only have to report trans fat content from triglycerides--not from monoglycerides or diglycerides. But trans fats are inevitably formed in when mono- and diglycerides are manufactured, which they are since they are not natural, they are human-made--just like partially hydrogenated oils!
- Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed oil: See above-MORE TRANS FATS added just for taste and texture!
Depending on your individual protein needs, mix 1-3 scoops of Machine Whey into 6-18 ounces of cold water or milk (6oz per scoop) in a shaker or blender. For maximum results, consume Machine Whey pre and post workout and anytime you need extra protein in your diet.
Sludge: Marc "The Machine" Lobliner invented Sludge for all to enjoy. A simple mixture of Machine Whey, Water, and Blueberries! Simply search the keyword "Machine Whey Sludge" on YouTube and find out how you can make your own sludge!
Contains ingredients from milk and soy (lecithin). Made in a plant that also processes egg, soy, peanut, tree nut, fish, crustaceans/shellfish, and wheat products.
Do not use as sole source of nutrition. Keep out of the reach of Children. Store in a cool, dry place.